You can use Ubicanica.jobs as a private individual, company, organization, headhunter, association, NGO or independent contractor. Subscriptions vary in the number of profiles and jobs available at a given time. Ubicanica.jobs subscription is currently free of charge for everyone.
Get started with Ubicanica.jobs
The first thing to do is create your user profile. Later, you can set up additional profiles on the same user account.
Manage all your documents simply and securely with the Ubicanica.jobs document management. Use it to exchange references or work samples, etc. with a trustworthy contact.
Create your Job step by step and publish it. There are 5 mandatory items of information and you can enhance your Job with many more optional criteria. The default disclosure settings for your profile details, phone numbers, online information and documents can be adjusted at any time.
The more precisely you describe your Job, the better the system can find an offer or search that matches your Job. Your top matches will be displayed in real time in your Jobs section and even while you're creating or editing one of your Jobs. The match bar explains the exact accuracy of each top match.
- 20.08.2020 Successful search for mechanic with welding skills, car workshop in Managua "We had been looking for a mechanic with the right skills for..."
- 20.08.2020 Ana: Ubicanica.jobs helped me find peace of mind (from Chinandega) "When my mother fell ill, I needed someone to care for her..."
- 20.08.2020 Sebastián, from Bilwi: Finally, I know what I want to do! "I just finished high school and it’s really hard trying to find..."
- 15.06.2016 Emilio, Chef (from San Juan del Sur) "As a chef, it's not always easy to find the right fit..."
- 14.06.2016 Valeria, from Matagalpa. You should never give up, you should always follow your dreams. "My dream has always been to work in medicine, so after my..."
- 13.06.2016 Miguel: Many thanks Ubicanica.jobs! "I studied Forestry Engineering at the Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería (UNI) of..."
- 13.06.2016 Luis Fernando: I unexpectedly found my dream job (in León) "I had been working as an administrative assistant in telecommunications ever since..."